Meet Our Leadership
The Junior League of Peoria is overseen by our Governance Board and Management Team, all of whom are volunteer members.
Accountable to the League for setting the strategic and long-term vision, establishing policy, providing fiduciary oversight and developing goals that enhance the leagues ability to fulfill its mission.
- President: Christina Robinson, Caterpillar
- President – Elect: Sandy Garza, Crittenton Centers
- Executive Vice President: Megan Hutton, OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- Treasurer : Jennifer Albright, Spend Right, Inc.
- Recording Secretary: Amy Nolph, Country Financial
- Nominating Committee Chair: Andrea Tortora, Turtledove Communications
- Director at Large: Laura Presley, Caterpillar
- Director at Large: Kristal Roop, Caterpillar
- Director at Large – Sustainer Engagement: Holli Heinz, City of Peoria Assessors Office
Responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of the League, including managing our five committees.
- Treasurer – Elect: Megan Homan, Morgan Stanley
- Community Outreach Chair: Rachael Austin, Illinois Central College
- Member Services Chair: Carly Scott, Caterpillar
- Member Training & Development Chair: LaKeisha Faggett, Caterpillar
- Events Chair: Heather Oyler, Oyler Real Estate, Re/Max Traders Unlimited
- Events Co-Chair: Barbara Maldonado, Caterpillar
- Public Relations Chair: Danni Jepson