The Junior League of Peoria is overseen by our Governance Board and Management Team, all of whom are volunteer members.
Accountable to the League for setting the strategic and long-term vision, establishing policy, providing fiduciary oversight and developing goals that enhance the leagues ability to fulfill its mission.
- President: Sandy Garza, SNG Business & Fund Development LLC
- Executive Vice President: Megan Hutton, OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- Treasurer : Megan Homan, Morgan Stanley
- Recording Secretary: Heather Bean Oyler, Heather Bean Oyler Real Estate, LLC with EXP Realty
- Nominating Committee Chair: Christina Robinson, Caterpillar
- Director at Large: Laura Presley, Caterpillar
- Director at Large: Kristal Roop, Caterpillar
- Director at Large – Sustainer Engagement: Holli Heinz, City of Peoria Assessors Office
Responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of the League, including managing our five committees.
- Executive Vice President – Elect: Liz Slater, Illinois Mutual
- Treasurer – Elect: Michelle Belt, Paluska Plumbing
- Community Outreach Chair: Rachael Austin, Caterpillar
- Member Training & Services Chair: Amanda Marcanio, OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- Fund Development Chair: Amy Nolph, Country Financial
- Public Relations Chair: Danni Jepson, Adams Outdoor Advertising