The Junior League of Peoria is overseen by our Governance Board and Management Team, all of whom are volunteer members.
Accountable to the League for setting the strategic and long-term vision, establishing policy, providing fiduciary oversight and developing goals that enhance JLP’s ability to fulfill its mission. As the League’s governing board, they ensure adherence to the mission, vision, and set the strategic plan.
- President: Christina Robinson, Caterpillar
- Executive Vice President: Melissa Kelch, COUNTRY Financial
- Recording Secretary: Rachael Austin, Caterpillar
- Nominating Committee Chair: Carmen Umberger, Bradley University
- Director at Large – Finance: Laura Presley, Caterpillar
- Director at Large – Sustainer Engagement: Christi Walker, Walker Excavating Co., Inc.
Responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of the League, including managing our 5 Committees: Community Outreach, Member Services, Member Training & Development, Events, and Public Relations.
- Treasurer-Elect: Jennifer Albright, Spend Right, Inc.
- Community Outreach Chair: Rachel Bradle, The Jessica Ball Team, Re/Max Traders Unlimited
- Member Services Chair: Carly Scott, Caterpillar
- Member Training & Development Chair: LaKeisha Faggett, Caterpillar
- Events Chair: Megan Hutton, OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- Events Co-Chair: Heather Oyler, Oyler Real Estate, Re/Max Traders Unlimited
- Public Relations Chair: Jocelyn McDowell, Peoria Park District