The Junior League of Peoria is overseen by our Governance Board and Management Team, all of whom are volunteer members.
Accountable to the League for setting the strategic and long-term vision, establishing policy, providing fiduciary oversight and developing goals that enhance JLP’s ability to fulfill its mission. As the League’s governing board, they ensure adherence to the mission, vision, and set the strategic plan.
Responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of the League, including managing our 5 Committees: Community Outreach, Member Services, Member Training & Development, Events, and Public Relations.
- Governance Board
- President: Andrea Tortora, Turtledove Communications
- Executive Vice President: Christina Robinson, Caterpillar
- Treasurer: Gwen Trusz, Caterpillar
- Recording Secretary: Amanda Miller, Better Banks
- Nominating Committee Chair: Carly Scott, Caterpillar
- Director at Large- Education/TBD (2Y): Sandy Garza, Crittenton Centers
- Director at Large – Fund Development (1Y): Christi Walker, Walker Excavating Co., Inc.
- Management Team
- Executive Vice President-Elect: Rachael Austin, Caterpillar
- Treasurer-Elect: Laura Presley, Caterpillar
- Community Outreach Chair: Christin Ferrall, Bradley University
- Member Services Chair: Emily St. Charles, Simantel
- Member Training & Development Chair: Carmen Kremitzki, Bradley University
- Events Chair: Tess Lough, Caterpillar
- Events Co-Chair: Melissa Kelch, CGN Global
- Public Relations Chair: Richole Ogburn, Caterpillar