The Junior League of Peoria is overseen by our Governance Board and Management Team, all of whom are volunteer members.
Accountable to the League for setting the strategic and long-term vision, establishing policy, providing fiduciary oversight and developing goals that enhance JLP’s ability to fulfill its mission. As the League’s governing board, they ensure adherence to the mission, vision, and set the strategic plan.
- President: Andrea Tortora, Turtledove Communications
- President – Elect: Christina Robinson, Caterpillar
- Executive Vice President: Rachael Austin, Caterpillar
- Treasurer: Laura Presley, Caterpillar
- Recording Secretary: Kristal Roop, Caterpillar
- Nominating Committee Chair: Amanda Miller, Better Banks
- Director at Large – Education: Sandy Garza, Crittenton Centers
- Director at Large – Sustainer Engagement: Christi Walker, Walker Excavating Co., Inc.
- Director at Large – Fund Development: Tess Lough, Caterpillar
Responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of the League, including managing our 5 Committees: Community Outreach, Member Services, Member Training & Development, Events, and Public Relations.
- Executive Vice President-Elect: Jessica Reyling, Easterseals
- Treasurer-Elect: Amy Apa, David Vaughan Investments
- Community Outreach Chair: Christin Ferrall, Bradley University
- Member Services Chair: Raechel Pfahl, OSF HealthCare
- Member Training & Development Chair: Carmen Kremitzki, Bradley University
- Events Chair: Melissa Kelch, CGN Global
- Events Co-Chair: Megan Hutton, OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- Public Relations Chair: Jennifer Lopez Fortner, TERRA Engineering Ltd